Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
faucet choices...brizo? vs others

Posted by Karen.1288 (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 12, 12 at 14:43

I am trying to make my plumbing selections and unfortunately the salesperson that I am working with is not able to answer my questions, I can't go elsewhere because this is who my builder uses. Anyway, I need help with faucet selections. The place that my builder uses is very pro kohler but has other options as well. I really like the look of the brizo baliza but do not know anything other then it is delta's upper line. Does anyone have any experience with this brand? What brands have the best reputation?

Thanks..

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: faucet choices...brizo? vs others

I had a Brizo touch faucet in my old kitchen. Loved the way it looked. And the magnet to hold the pull down spray in place is a must for me. Only issue was the handle would constantly come loose. Which was odd because I rarely used the handle and used the touch feature primarily. It was quite expensive, so it was a bit irritating that the handle always felt jiggly. But maybe it was just an issue with the model I had.

o

Jessrae,

Thanks for the response, I love the look too. Did you ever have to get parts for them. Do you know if you can get the parts at a local store or if you need to order them. Can you use Delta parts. What Model did you have? I was looking at one of their touch ones as well for the kitchen, the talo I think.

o

I think it was the Venuto. I did send an email to them to complain about the handle and they sent me a replacement for free - they had great customer service. But it was something about the way the handle tightened that it would come loose after a few months.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here