Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hide a Hose!!! 60' hose question

Posted by Linda37160 (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 19, 12 at 10:15

I am so excited I am getting a hide-a-hose. My question is Will it be hard to drag this 60' hose. When I was telling my husband about it this was the first statement out of his mouth.

I will not use this amount everyday but it will be there when needed.The 60' instead of the 50' keeps me from having more inlets.

Thanks for any comments. Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hide a Hose!!! 60' hose question

No, it isn't heavy at all. Also, you only need to pull out the amount you need per vacuuming job.

The hardest part of HAH, for me, is initially pulling the hose out of the outlet (the first ten or twenty feet.) Even that is very minor, though... (That would only be a problem for people with extremely reduced upper body strength.)

o
RE: Hide a Hose!!! 60' hose question

Thanks Lolauren.. I am so excited!!! All though this is a luxury item I think it will help me keep a better house. And I need all the help I can get for I am a terrible housekeeper.

Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here