Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Trying to Find These Stair Balusters

Posted by chris11895 (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 12, 12 at 13:47

This image is from the Pottery Barn catalog. When I turned the page my eye went straight to the balusters and I've been trying to find them ever since. No luck so far so I thought I'd post here just in case someone somewhere has seen them? Thanks in advance!

And yes, I've reached the crazy point where I'm obsessing over things like stair balusters.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Trying to Find These Stair Balusters

They are gorgeous! Probably custom made? My sorority sister and her husband have a spindle company based in Montana where they make affordable custom spindles/balusters to order (in addition to their standard designs).

Here is a link that might be useful: Western Spindle (custom spindles / balusters)

o
RE: Trying to Find These Stair Balusters

I haven't seen that profile...so pretty! I do think custom, but most millwork companies can do that.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here