Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dixie331

Another Southerland

Dixie331
11 years ago

Finally had time to upload a pix of our Southerland! We are doing our own GCing so we are moving along pretty good now. Started in May, hope to be in by Xmas!

Comments (28)

• Dixie331
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Heres the back.

• kramerkel
    11 years ago

Yeah!!! So excited for you! I put pics up of the kitchen.

• kramerkel
    11 years ago

Hey lady!!! Put up some more pics! I want to see your progress! We are getting the stairs done. Our fireplace is in w/ stone surround. Our surround sound system is in. I so love living in our home!!! It is perfect for us. Just ready for the mess to be over. Have a great day.

• Dixie331
    Original Author
    11 years ago

We have progress, and snow when this was taken!

• Dixie331
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Sorry, I dont know how to post more than 1 pix at a time.....lol, here's our front door

• Dixie331
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Fireplace - its keeping us warm right now!

• Dixie331
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Our tub for Master Bath (its just hanging out in the vicinity right now - but needed it in the room before the drywall)

• Dixie331
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Garage doors - and our big lights (that i really like!)

• Dixie331
    Original Author
    11 years ago

the front

• Dixie331
    Original Author
    11 years ago

back............

• Dixie331
    Original Author
    11 years ago

walk out basement

• kramerkel
    11 years ago

figured out how to get logged in! lol I love love love your front door. You are going to enjoy it sooo much.

• olivesmom
    11 years ago

Your front door is really pretty and I love that swirly glass!

• autumn.4
    11 years ago

Looks good (under all that white stuff)! I really like your door and your garage lights too...and fireplace and..., lol! Keep on posting as you make progress.

• lucy0214
    11 years ago

Looks great! So pretty!

• kramerkel
    10 years ago

Send more pictures! I know you are in now, so show it off girl! Can't wait to see it.

• Parkview603
    10 years ago

Love love love! Please post more pics!!

• susanw123
    10 years ago

to kramerkel and Dixie331, we just bought the Southerland house plans. They arrived the other day. I would love any advice you may have for us as we build this home. And any inside pictures would be appreciated :) Thanks!

• autumn.4
    10 years ago

susan-here is a link to kramerkel's thread with a lot of in-progress and finished build pictures. It will take a bit to load since it's so pic heavy but a great thread to peruse.

Google search works much better than the search function on here.

Here is a link that might be useful: Kramerkel's thread

• Lori Wagerman_Walker
    10 years ago

Ok where did the front door come from? I LOVE IT!!! :)

• olivesmom
    10 years ago

Yes Dixie, I too would love to see your finished house! We are looking at a very similar plan and seeing real-life versions helps so much. Please come back and post!

• kramerkel
    10 years ago

I will be posting more pictures onto a photobucket page. It will be easier to look at.

• kramerkel
    10 years ago

This should work. Photos on photobucket. I will upload more soon.
    http://s32.photobucket.com/user/Kramer_Clan_05/library/?view=recent&page=1

• vhh0828
    10 years ago

I would love to see more pictures of your home as my husband and I are thinking about the Southerland. Beautiful home!

• krisc93
    8 years ago

kramerkel or dixie331 do you guys have any more pics to share? We just bought the Southerland plans and the great room seems small. Please help. Thank you

• vgerber80
    8 years ago

We are planning to build the southerland and are debating modification of the great room. Anyone have more pics of theirs!?! Thanks!

• krisc93
    8 years ago

Vgerber80, we ended up not going with the southerland. We went to an architect and did semi custom plans. cost was very similar at least in Ohio.