Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Name this pocket door hardware (if you can)

Posted by MGDawg (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 17, 12 at 21:26

Hi,

Just recently came back from touring a few weeks through Italy and was wondering if any of you are able to name this brand of pocket door hardware. It worked beautifully (easy to grab and the locking mechanism was very well made). Appreciate the help...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Name this pocket door hardware (if you can)

It's Omnia.

Here is a link that might be useful: Omnia pocket door hardware

o

I have Omnia pocket door hardware, but I have the square version.

o
But

I'm not sure the pictures you took are of Omnia hardware. If you look at the first picture you posted, there is a rectangle indentation under the bolt that does not exist on the Omnia hardware. Instead, in that location is the word OMNIA. Also, the turn knob is slightly different in style. However, I will say the Omnia hardware is very nice.

o

Wow, almost too easy for you guys! ;)

Where's the best place to source these?

o

Handlesets.com has it

Here is a link that might be useful: Omnia 3910 on handlesets.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here