Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mountain Sage siding

Posted by minneapolisite (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 25, 12 at 19:32

aucorley posted some lovely photos of her Mountain Sage house, so I thought I'd share mine too. If anyone is debating hardiboard colors, the Mountain Sage is beautiful and we're very pleased with it.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mountain Sage siding

Forgot to mention the trim is Sail Cloth and the windows are White

o

That's a great looking house and really nice color choices.

It would be great to have a thread with people posting one exterior shot and a color list from shingles to body to trim to window sash as a reference.

o

What a lovely home! You did a great job ith your choices.

o

Minneapolisite your home is beautiful!! So many beautiful roof lines and interest with the windows. We went with sail cloth for the trim as well. Hardie's Mountain Sage has gotten so many compliments where I live as I am certain yours has!
We are slowly coming to an end. Have you finished and moved in? I'd love to see the interior as it seems we have very similar style homes and taste :)

o

We are on schedule for our Nov 9 move-in date. VERY excited! And VERY pleased with the color. The other two new construction houses in the neighborhood are beige and greige.

I plan on posting more photos (both interior and exterior) and some general thoughts, once it's finished. Our home is "semi custom" (floorplan was set in stone, we could only choose finishes), so it isn't the custom dream home we had originally set out to build, but the price, location, and lot size were just too good to be true. More on that in a few weeks, once the dust settles! :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here