Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Building the Summerlake here is our progress so far

Posted by newhouseorbust (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 8, 11 at 18:54

Hi Folks we are building the Summerlake plan by Frank Betz. I had a hard time finding this plan on here so I wanted to post our pics for anyone who interested in building the same plan.

http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x441/newhouseorbust/

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Building the Summerlake here is our progress so far

Love the name of the picture album. Looks very nice. Can't wait to see pictures of the inside.Good luck with the rest of construction.

o

Thanks!! I'll add some now that dry wall is done. they are getting ready to paint the exterior so nervous about colors..wish me luck!

o

I am looking to build the Summerlake plan. Are you able to post more pictures? Where did you build? I am in Charlotte. Thanks

o

Yes I will post more pics of it done. We are in Fort Mill in Springfield. It is a great house, we love it!

o

newhouseorbust, when you preview your original message you can add the URL as a link so people don't have to cut and paste it.

Here is a link that might be useful: like this

o

I was in the Fort Mill area for business today and drove by what I believed to be your house. It looks amazing. If an open house tour was offered my wife and I would not turn it down! Its hard to tell off just the plans wether its the one but we keep coming back to the Summerlake.

o

Hey DZeigler you are welcome anytime to come for a house tour I know what you mean about building blind. my home email is lmsamuel@comporium.net We are really enjoying the house still doing the "where should we put this and that. But it will come together at somepoint. The one thing we did was eliminate the dining room my husband works from home full time and it just made sense to have usuable space that we use all the time. We made our breakfast larger and it accomdates our casual dining furniture just fine. I have updated the pictures some, still need to add more. Good luck and let us know if you want to see it.

o

Here is a link to my builders site with interior pics of our summer lake

Here is a link that might be useful: summerlake

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here