Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
momto3kiddos

Please review my plans - help needed with bedroom arrangement

momto3kiddos
12 years ago

Hi folks! This is the second time I have posted our plans for review. Hubby is getting into the planning with me now that our date for aquiring the land is drawing nearer. Yippee! We did have a study (AKA hunting trophy room) off of the foyer and a playroom in the left bedroom wing, but hubby wants to combine these spaces and put them near the rear of the house (off of the screen porch) so they will be easier to use when entertaining casually. Our home will be built on a 30 acre farm and we have 3 kids, ages 1, 4, & 6. The girls (2 oldest) will use a the jack and jill bath on the left and our son will use the guest bath. The guest bath is designed to be able to accomodate a parent in a wheelchair if necessary at a future date. A few things I am concerned about are long hallways on the left side, laundry room without direct vent to outside or any windows. Please give any feedback- it will not hurt my feelings. We have not used an architect yet, but plan to involve one soon as we are close to our ideal. I can scan my mock-up of the elevation soon. It will be traditional with a mixture of hip and gable roof lines, all brick. Thanks in advance!!!

Comments (174)

• lbw0618
    7 years ago

Would you be able to send me this house plan? My email is lbw0618@yahoo.com

thank you!!

• micko915
    7 years ago

I would I would also love this house plan...micko915@aol.com!

• PRO
    Atelier Akari Architecture
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

6 Bedroom floor plan with locker style bathroom under 2700 square feet · More Info

Modified the floor plan for a houzz user who wanted a total of 2,700 square feet.

also includes bonus home theater and walk in cold storage room can go above the 3 car garage in the attic space
    which is 680 sq ft.

By creating a personalized family bathroom for children I was able to reduce the square footage.
    Usually children are in the bathroom around the same time and I have
    created a space for them to enjoy while doing so.

I was able to make the square
    footage work by using smaller bedrooms rather than 14ft by 12ft they are 11ft
    by 10ft. In order to maximize the space I have designed lofts in all the
    bedrooms that can be modified as the children grow and their needs
    change. Children's rooms also have shared walk thru closets.

pantry with access door to garage to help with groceries. Mudroom connected to garage with lockers to hold winter clothing items. Garage with drive thru style garage doors for lawn mowers or smaller cars.

Circular office sitting room with built in book cases and lounge seating. Great space for young children to do homework together.

Laundry craft room with direct access to master walk in closet

• Karen Mekonnen
    7 years ago

I would love a copy of this floor plan.

Does anyone know the sq ft?

montka01@gmail.com

• kaylenerose
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

I would love a copy of the original that most of us have obviously clicked on on pinterest :) would like to see it more close up. And the measurements of the entire house frontage etc. we have 10 acres here in Western Australia and I've fallen in love with this home and would love to build this in the future if we can :)

kaylene.bowen@bigpond.com

• csalazam
    7 years ago

Momto3kiddos
    can you please send me a full copy of your original plans? The design, it’s
    amazing and so beautiful! Thanks in advance! I am so excited to see it: csalazarusa@hotmail.com

• futurelutfi
    7 years ago

Momto3kiddos can u please send me a full copy of your original plans. This is an amazing floor plan. We are currently drawing up plans for our home and would love to look closer at this floor plan. You thought of everything! My email is futurelutfi@gmail.com. Thank you!!

• Amanda Rios Fitzgerald
    7 years ago

Can I jump on the band wagon, Momto3kiddos and see a floor plan? We have four acres and this is just so dreamy! Amanda.rios@me.com

• resmith_27
    7 years ago

Best floor plan I've ever seen! Please let me know where I can find the floor plan or email it to me at resmith_27@hotmail.com. Much appreciation!

• alanaannbailey
    7 years ago

I too... love this plan with a few modifications, I would like to see the master bedroom a bit larger with french doors out to a deck with outdoor kitchen, take away the wet bar as I would turn that into office/library and the office as a guest room as well as extend pantry and add a few more kitchen cabinets, and extend the kitchen area to add another island...where can I buy it or work with someone to make these modicfications. We are buying 12 acres now, and need to get all the plans finalized... alanaannbailey@hotmail.com

• Love stone homes
    7 years ago

Alanaa, look at a few posts above, atelier akari architect modified the plan, I am sure they can help you out. Or any of the architects on this forum would, I am sure, help you as well. Good luck

• PRO
    7 years ago

thanks PG, and yes alanna let me know if you would like to Skype to go over the changes, where is the home being constructed and if you already have a survey for the property. I am avNCARB certificate holder so my license can transfer anywhere in the usa

• Ashley Mason
    6 years ago

Momto3kiddos: My husband and I are looking to build our dream house and this is now at the top of our list. Can you please send us a copy at ashleybmason@yahoo.com. Thank you very much

• hardagebn0325
    6 years ago

Hi! We are looking to build a house soon and we are trying to find the perfect plan for us and I'm pretty sure this is plan we want. Could you please email me a copy of this floor plan? I absolutely love it! Hardagebn0325@gmail.com Thanks!!!

• msd71278
    6 years ago

Please email me a copy of plan. Ty. Msd71278@yahoo.com

• casey_m817
    6 years ago

Momto3kiddos please send me a copy of the house plans. thanks

caseyhinkins817@gmail.com

• windmere
    6 years ago

Momto3Kiddos please send me a copy of the house plans, Thanks, j_warzecha@yahoo.com or anyone else that has a copy of the plans. It is very intriguing.

• PRO
    Trueline Custom Homes LLC
    6 years ago

Momto3kiddos I know a ton of people have asked for the plans but would you be able to send them to me. Love the floor plans. trademarkcandd@hotmail.com ...... thank you

• mindyjust
    6 years ago
    @Momto3kiddos could you send me a copy of the plans.
    mindyjust@hotmail.com
    Thanks to much
  • mindyjust
    6 years ago
    Lavender Lass any chance you could email me this floor plan? mindyjust@hotmail.com. Or anyone else that may have it.
  • rachel_w_averett
    6 years ago

Momto3kiddos is there any way you’d be willing to email me a copy of the house plans? Please and thank you!

rachel.w.averett@gmail.com

• Shelley Rampton
    6 years ago

I believe this may be "Momto3kiddos" home:

https://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/44973359/thumbs/our-house

• aadechamplain
    6 years ago
    I too love this plan. We have a very large family and are looking for something very much like this. Could you send a copy of the plans?
    aadechamplain@gmail.com
    Thanks
  • aadechamplain
    6 years ago
    I too love this plan. We have a very large family and are looking for something very much like this. Could you send a copy of the plans?
    aadechamplain@gmail.com
    Thanks
  • Kim Wolff
    5 years ago

If anyone can share the plans, I would appreciate it! wolffpack6fam@gmail.com

• Kimberly Gwynn
    5 years ago

I have a quick question. I found the revision that Summerfield homes added to this post on the internet while searching for house plans online. However, when I print it, the dimensions are fuzzy and I can't see what some of the rooms are designated for or the dimensions. I absolutely LOVE this floorplan...does anyone have an original. I can't seem to find contact information for Summerfield Designs either....

• apeterson191
    5 years ago

Love the original plan! How can I buy a copy of it? Please email me at apeterson191@icloud.com.

Thanks

• Andrea
    5 years ago

How can I buy a copy of this plan? Details on sq ft and all

• Andrea
    5 years ago
    How can I buy this plan, with the actual sq ft and all details included?
  • Carol Prince
    5 years ago

I would like the plans for this home. Please send info to clprince69@gmail.com

• PRO
    5 years ago

Hello Andrea send me your email for the plans

• PRO
    5 years ago

Hello contact me if you are looking for the plans

• HU-550482342
    5 years ago

I would love to know the sq ft and see original plans. My email is Hilary.stailey@gmail.com

• heatherbotzong
    5 years ago

I would love copy of plans! Heatherbotzong@yahoo.com thanks

• Lucia Cristoforo
    5 years ago

Is there any possible way to have a copy of the original plans that show up on the pinterest feed? That house is amazing, and everything I could want! Thank you so much! Luciacristoforo@gmail.com Thanks again.

• HU-197689480
    5 years ago

momto3kiddos

is there anyway I can get a Copy of your revised floor plan? It is gorgeous and we are thinking about building and we have 4 kiddos! So we need a big house for sure! Thank you!

a_magrath@yahoo.com

• HU-409946101
    4 years ago

I would love a copy of these plans! By far the best plans I ever seen! Karaleemoronta@gmail.com

• Sharon Hillhouse
    4 years ago

To momto3kiddos,
    I absolutely loved your floor plan. I, like you, have 3 kids, (3 boys tho). My husband and I are looking at floor plans and I have always brought up your floor plan. Could you please email me the final works from you and Summerfield designs?
    Kooley7@yahoo.com
    Thank you so much,
    Sharon H.

• zola keefer
    4 years ago

I would love a copy of these plans. I have been looking for a plan just like this and can't seem to find it anywhere! If anyone could forward the plans that would be amazing.

Thank you so much,

Kaylabaloga@gmail.com

• mindyjust
    4 years ago

I would also love a copy of this floor plan.

mindyjust@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Mindy

• Isa Toro77
    4 years ago

Where could I get these plans? I love love love this house? I also wonder what is the square footage?

• Victoria
    4 years ago

this thread cracks me up. It is like 8 years old and momto3kiddos

hasn't responded in ages yet people keep asking for a copy ... would or could she (legally) even do that anyway??

• Isa Toro77
    4 years ago

So glad this brought a laughter to your life Victoria.
    We ask cause it doesn’t hurt too, maybe somedayyy someoneee that actually has it could share with us a link where we could go and pay for it. I certainly would do it. If you have nothing positive or helpful to contribute, then don’t post uncooperative comments. Thanks.

• HU-734150953
    3 years ago

Could I get a copy of this floor plan? Anyone know the square footage? ashleybrown693@gmail.com

• Love stone homes
    3 years ago

Why doesnt anyone contact Atelier architect upthread

• maefrances
    3 years ago

Hi @momto3kiddos! I recently stumbled upon this floorplan and fell in love with it! 😍 If it’s okay with you, could I please get a copy of this floorplan including the second floor. It would be much appreciated! Email me at maefrances_ddsm@yahoo.com

• just_janni
    3 years ago

"Atelier Akari Architecture

last year

Hello contact me if you are looking for the plans"

Here's the creator - contact them for access to their work. I am sure the OP will NOT simply share her plans that she paid for and worked with her architect to craft.

• PRO
    3 years ago

Hello Just_Janni. You are correct the plans can not be pasted on to another project. A lot of factors have to be considered such as land, location, zoning, etc. I am still waiting on people to contact me regarding the plans :)

• HU-879001422
    3 years ago

Ashbulf@yahoo.com

please send me a copy of the original or modified! I will send photos of our finished product. Building our dream home and just closed on the lot!

• bpath
    3 years ago

No one will send you their own plans. Contact the original architect.