Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aimless07

Built in beverage coolers/wine fridge pricing.

Aims
9 years ago

We will be doing a little bar area in our living area. No water line to it though because our kitchen is right around the corner. We wanted to do a built in beverage center or wine cooler but it hasn't been worked into our budget so the cost is something we have to consider.

Our consultant at Ferguson quoted us $1,400 for the U-Line beverage center. He said a wine fridge would be more expensive. I don't drink alcohol at all but hubby likes to keep a few bottles around so we want some shelving.

We went to Spec's the other day and they have a beverage center for half the price. The venting is in the front of the unit so it can be built into the bar area like we want.

The beverage cooler we saw at Spec's
http://www.compactappliance.com/BCA5105SG-1-Avanti-Undercounter-Beverage-Refrigerator-Center-With-Glass-Door/BCA5105SG-1.html?mtcpromotion=PLA%3eWine_and_Beverage%3eBeverage_Coolers%3eBuilt_In%3eBCA5105SG-1&src=SHOPPING&kpid=BCA5105SG-1&CAWELAID=120128510000022916&CAGPSPN=pla&kpid=BCA5105SG-1&gclid=CKLo55yuyMECFeVaMgodjCUAlg

Do you see any different between the two besides the price? The sizes are similar. I just don't know a lot about these things.

Thanks.

Here is a link that might be useful: Ferguson Showroom U-Line Beverage Center

Comments (2)

Sponsored
SK Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Loudoun County's Top Kitchen & Bath Designer I Best of Houzz 2014-2022