Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Has anyone seen the floor plan to this house?

Posted by neroselover (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 14, 11 at 21:38

I saw this exterior on another forum that I frequent, but haven't been able to find the interior floorplan. Has anyone seen it or can point me in the right direction?

Thank you!

Here is a link that might be useful: Exterior of house

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Has anyone seen the floor plan to this house?

Why don't you ask the person on the other forum that posted this pic what web site they got it from?

o

I wish I could . . .but it was on pinterest. All the links took me nowhere. :(

o

Here is the back side. It is from a Better Homes & gardens article on curb appeal. An architect could probably put together a floor plan to suit your needs and location better than the one used for the original house.

He/she could also fix some of the awkward trim transitions, roof drainage problems, and better emphasize the elegance of the Shingle Style.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

o

After clicking on a bazillion links to other people on Pinterest, it seems that a lady by the name of Carolynne Mielke originally posted these two shots of this house on her Pinterest.com page. As Renovator posted, she does indeed say that she took them from a Better Homes and Gardens article that was talking about curb appeal and it did not have any additional information about the house itself.

o

Thank you for the help everyone. I'll add the back side to my stack of plans. That does help. :)

o

I have those pictures of that house in a folder used it to help plan my current build. i think it was from a couple years ago IIRC it was a remodel/ addition I believe the article had before pictures. This could explain some of the details

o

The pictured house has numerous places that may prove to be leak-prone. Some buildings are designed (not intentionally) to leak.

o

bus_driver or Rennovator8,
Can you point out some of the leak-prone places you are talking about? I want to learn more about how to spot these things.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here