Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How to get in touch with Summerfield Designs?

Posted by gavr6 (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 11, 12 at 15:09

My wife and I have finally decided what we want to do house plan wise. We need someone to put it all together and make it flow and look right. We have seen summerfields postings on here and loved the plans. We tried emailing through the forum but no response. Does anyone have a current email address?

Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How to get in touch with Summerfield Designs?

Summerfield's talent is legendary on here and as such, I'm sure her inbox is often full. I have tried to contact her via e-mail before to no avail but, she did respond to my request for help with my floorplan. She frequents this forum. GoodLuck! Her designs and software are a work of art:)

o

I've tried to email him/her (I think Summerfield is a he, but there doesn't seem to be a consensus on this) but never got a response. Your best bet is to post a plan and add a plea for help to Summerfield in your subject line.

o

Thanks I will post the plan and also try to email again. Anybody have any references to others with summerfields talents to hire? We have someone to do the final drawings but they only do what we tell them, not put everything together if that makes sense. We don't have the vision, just know where we want everything finally.

Thanks

Ben and Terri

o

You can always post the plan right here on the forum--many of us have software or just plain pencil & paper + a scanner to make suggestions for you. There are plenty of talented people here on the forum and many of us have found it takes a whole village to design a house that you will be thrilled with. Summerfield also jumps in on occasion to give input as well.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here