Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can I see your roof - tan siding home?

Posted by scottmel (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 21, 12 at 7:33

Re-doing my roof and my tan siding stays. Love my current color scheme of green/red/tan but want a roof that marries all the colors but doesn't overtake the house. Here is my picture of the current house. I have looked at Summer Harvest by OC and loved it but afraid it is too much on the roof....Need to stick with OC or Certainteed. Builder recommended Weathered Wood by Certainteed but it looked way to gray on my house.

Can I see pics of your roof especially if you have tan siding!!!!!!! Thank you!

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can I see your roof - tan siding home?

Plenty of pics there of our roofline.

Brick: Shadowstone
Front/Rear doors/Gutters: Musket Brown
Vinyl Trim/Softitt/Garage Door: Sand
Roof Shingles : Weatherwood (weathered grey same color in flat shingle, weatherwood is dimensional shingle)
Stone Columns: Westchester Dry Stack

Here is a link that might be useful: Our home sell/build blog

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here