Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
burbmomoftwo_gw

Floorplan Comments - Merging Plans

burbmomoftwo_gw
9 years ago

I've received back floorplans and am trying to figure out how to merge the 'best' of each into a single plan. Figured I'd ask for some expert advice.

- I like having the 2 bedrooms in the front on the 'red' option. Makes the home a 3 bedroom on main floor.
- Wish I could do WIC in the bedrooms, but figure that a 2'6" deep Reach-in is about the best I can expect in these rooms to keeps sizes down.
- I would keep the J&J Bath but make it wider to include the ADA sizing. But where to put 'entry' doors from the rooms and Linen space?
- I really want the stair case and bookshelf landing of the 'green' plan, but can't figure out how to do that and still have entry/doors to both bedrooms. Trying to avoid more wasted hallway space.
- Like the 'green' plan master, since it seems to not have that long wasted hallway.
- Looking to re-arrange the master bath - would like to have a 7x18 WIC across the entire wall where the staircase is.
- Like the foyer of the 'red' plan, since it provides a straight thru look thru the Great Room to the elevated deck.

Any comments/suggestions appreciated.

This post was edited by burbmomoftwo on Tue, Oct 21, 14 at 10:43

Comments (2)