Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
threeapples - entry door question

Posted by lexmomof3 (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 22, 12 at 21:10

I saw that you're having challenges with your brick. Hope you're able to get it resolved. I saw some earlier posts about looking for a front door with sidelites and an elliptical spiderweb transom. I'm looking for the same thing, black single door with spiderweb or crossarch elliptical transom with painted white light dividers and white painted sidelites. Have you selected a door yet? If so, do you have a picture and manufacture to share? Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: threeapples - entry door question

Hi Lexmom.
Our brick is looking great now. My husband mentioned it to the mason and he agreed it was not up to par. They tore down the wall and redid it. I'm so glad we said something.
Yes, we have ordered our front door, transom, and side lites, and should receive it in about 3 months. In the meantime, I will email you through gardenweb and you can write me back so I can send you the details. :)

o
RE: threeapples - entry door question

Thanks threeapples! Sent you an email.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here