Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Board Brokers wood flooring (X-post from flooring forum)

Posted by wishiwasinoz (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 22, 12 at 20:26

I posted in Flooring but am not sure if that forum sees traffic. I am really interested in getting my flooring from them. They are based in L.A. I live in FL, so it isn't like I can just pop over to check them out. If anyone has used them, could you please share your experience. I will need about 2,500 square feet of flooring, so this isn't a decision I am taking lightly (this & my cabinetry/kitchen are my biggest things I want to get 100% right). Thanks for any feedback.

Here is a link that might be useful: Flooring Post

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Board Brokers wood flooring (X-post from flooring forum)

I did google them, it appears they just get the wood from all over and send it out. I lived in that area for many years, built and remodeled our own places but have never heard of it. You need to check on shipping, who will install it, guarantees, does it come pre-finished? etc. Have you asked any contractor in your are to compare materials and prices? Just a few things to check on. Would do it? No. I prefer to deal local.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here