Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Stone Creek/Shook Hill fans?

Posted by JStrong27 (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 21, 13 at 19:43

Hi! We are hoping to break ground on a Southern Living plan: Stone Creek next month. Is anyone currently building it or Shook Hill that would like to share pictures? Even old pictures? We'd love to see anything. Thanks!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Stone Creek/Shook Hill fans?

In case you haven't read this previous post. Here is a link

Here is a link that might be useful: Shook hill fans

o

We are currently building the Shook Hill plan. I will add some pictures to the other thread in a bit.

o

mfowler423: I have seen that previously but was looking for more. Thank you though!

o

chilibeans: thanks! I will check the other thread. Can't wait to see.

o

Did you build Stone Creek?

o

Did you build Stone Creek?

o

JStrong27.....Did you build Stone Creek?

o

Yes, we are building as I type. Hope to be moved in next month!

o

I would love to talk to you!! We are finishing up our pricing and it is coming in higher then I had anticipated!! But I am in love with this plan!!!

o

We are looking to build Stone creek and would love to see any updated pictures. Have seen some shook hill but not many stone creek. Anyone building this or have any pictures they would like to share!

o

We're building one right now. So far we just have the foundation in, but framing starts next Thursday. ctaylor71, there are a lot of photos online. I've found quite a few on Pinterest and Houzz as well. If you go to the Southern Living Forum, search for Shook Hill and partway through the thread you will find a link to hundreds of photos.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here