Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Castle Combe flooring

Posted by HeatherKB6 (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 10, 12 at 15:19

I was curious to see if any of you have or are going to have any flooring from the Castle Combe line. We are going for the rustic, wide-plank look in our new construction and love the look of their products, but are interested to know about the quality and upkeep. We were also quoted about $12/sq. foot. Is that on the really high end? Thanks in advance for any advice!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Castle Combe flooring

YES..they are beautiful floors and high end. The price is on the high end and I'm sad to say I'm looking for alternatives as that blows my budget!

o
RE: Castle Combe flooring

Yes, high end for sure. They are beautiful though!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here