Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ibewye

PLEASE help my wife with her new kitchen.

ibewye
10 years ago

Passing on a message from my wife:

"Please, help me with my kitchen design!

There are going to be 3 windows along the back of the house instead of 4 each being 2 ft. I love the idea of my kitchen sink looking out those windows, but for some reason I am stuck on having my sink and stove back to back and I know for sure I do not want my stove in the island. I have thought about having a prep sink in the island and that would keep a sink and the stove back to back if I were to have my stove on the back wall between the sink and refrigerator? Or maybe my stove where the refrigerator is, my sink down closer to the stove and my refrigerator where the dishwasher is located on the plans? And then I have a desire to have a double oven! Where do I put that? We do have a large walk-in pantry, so there isn't a need for a ton of upper cabinets, but would like to have 1 or 2. The small area just before the pantry I would like to have be a desk, which to me is a must, and I think that would be a good spot for one. We have been waiting a long time for our plans and am so super excited but now that they're here, I feel very overwhelmed. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

Comments (4)