Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Would this bother you?

Posted by dnilsen (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 24, 12 at 11:41

Notice that the middle pendant is darker. I can get it switched, but I am almost leaning towards keeping it because it's a little bit different. What do you think? Would it bug you to see that every day?

Would it bother you that the middle pendant is darker? Should I get it replaced or does it look unique?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Would this bother you?

Yes, it would personally bother me. If the middle light fixture was larger, or stood out in some other way, than I might live with it. I would look at it daily and think of the mistake.

o

mosquito Pictures, Images and Photos
Bzzz

o

Hahahaha! Okay...I get the point.....literally. :P

o

I think the color clash between the pendants and the walls and then the too white ceiling would bother me more than the variation in the art glass.

o

"I think the color clash between the pendants and the walls and then the too white ceiling would bother me more than the variation in the art glass."

LOL! That is what caught MY eye too... not the slight variation in the glass!

o

Well..the picture is a little misleading as the ceiling is actually more of a off white/creamy color. The swirls in the color of the pendant are the same color that is on the walls. Also, by the time you have cabinets in along with the granite, it will be more tied together.

o

Yes...not good.

o

Can you just replace the middle globe? Yes, it would bug me.

o

What would bother me more is that the fixtures aren't spaced evenly apart.

Just kidding! Sorry, just wanted to give you a good scare. :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here