Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Southern Living Jefferson Plan by Gary Ragsdale

Posted by etr2002 (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 27, 12 at 0:01

Has anyone built the Southern Living plan by Gary Ragsdale entitled "The Jefferson"? This plan has almost everything we are looking for except no mudroom but I thought perhaps we could put an area in the garage but that's just a thought and the laundry room is smaller than I would like - I would prefer a sink as well as room for a full size ironing board. If we decide to build this plan, we would also be making the porches (both front and back) wider. I would love to see some pics of the actual home and input on pros and cons of the plan. Anyone have experience working with Gary Ragsdale plans?

We will be building on a farm in Middle Tennessee.

Here is a link that might be useful:

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Southern Living Jefferson Plan by Gary Ragsdale

Sorry the link didn't post.

Here is a link that might be useful: The Jefferson

o
RE: Southern Living Jefferson Plan by Gary Ragsdale

Hi etr2002,
We built "The jefferson" Gary Ragsdale plan this last year.
We made some changes and also made the porches bigger, along with the garage. If you would like some pictures and maybe i can answer questions send me your email and i will send you some information. We live in a town outside of Houston, tx.

Thanks,
Sgarza

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here