Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help designing a master suite/bathroom Layout

Posted by jzanny (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 27, 12 at 22:47

Hi, We are in the process of starting our home addition and unfortunately I am not satisifed with the upstairs master suite layout. I feel like there are too many doors in the master bath... Can anyone help me with some new ideas or suggestions?? I have made some notes on the plans for reference. This space is over our garage and we have the whole floor.

My bathroom request are:
free standing soaking tub
linen closet
toilet room (i love the idea and my husband thinks its a waste...what are your ideas?)
airy shower 4x5?

-large walk in closet
-sitting area in master room

I feel like there is wasted space and the layout could flow better. Also the small bedroom off to the side is actually going to be my office...does it work?

Thanks for any help! Im desperate!
Regards,
Suzanne

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Designers Please Help! Layout of master suite

Does anyone have any suggestions to improve this layout? Thanks

o
RE: Help designing a master suite/bathroom Layout

Heres the outside view

o
RE: Help designing a master suite/bathroom Layout

You've posted double, so this one can drop...you have more comments on the other.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here