Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
cbusmomof3

Posted by lexmomof3 (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 2, 12 at 19:31

I love seeing the interior pictures of your house. The trim work and details are beautiful! Would you share what plan you're building?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: cbusmomof3

Thank you lexmomof3! We are building with a local builder here in Columbus. We ended up with this house by visiting the local Parade of Homes and visiting many different model homes and talking to several builders in the area. We fell in love with the main living area of our builder's model, but wanted to make some significant changes, like moving the master upstairs, adding a large mudroom and screen porch, and moving the powder room.

You can look at the 3Pillar Custom Home Builder website and look at the Jayden floor plan to get an idea of how our house is laid out. We did make significant changes though, so it's pretty custom.

I'm happy to answer any more questions, if I can. Good luck!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here