Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Master Shower

Posted by whallyden (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 15, 12 at 14:50

Anyone have an innovative, creative or otherwise exciting master shower set-up they would like to share? I have a 4x7 space that I need to use up for our master shower. I've been thinking no less than 2 shower heads, but I'm open to suggestions. Thanks. I'll cross post in bathrooms.

Master Bath

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Master Shower

We love our master shower! We used the Moen Iodigital shower spa system so we have multiple shower heads and body sprays and we can pre-set to our desired temperature and water pressure and then program our settings (4 total) to work w/ the press of a button (that can be pressed via remote control). I never want to get out of the shower!

We also built in a hidden/invisible shower niche so we would not have unsightly bottles and other items to mess up the pretty tile shower.

bathroom

photo (3)

photo (4)

photo (2)

photo (1)

o
RE: Master Shower

My master bath/shower is posted over in the bathrooms forum at the link below.

If I had a do-over, I'd put body sprays for both showerheads, and more of them. I'd also do side sprays, although I'm not sure my water pressure would be up to all of that, lol.

Here is a link that might be useful: master bath

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here