Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
looking for a courtyard entry house plan. please help!

Posted by lexmomof3 (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 24, 12 at 7:35

Long time lurker coming out for help! :) We've finally sold our house and I think we've found a lot! BUT....I'm having a tough time finding a two story courtyard entry house plan (one where the garage sticks out in front and the garage doors are facing the side towards the front door of the house). We looking at a narrow lake front lot and must have a side entry garage. We also need a pretty big house (4000sq or so) so I'm looking for a two story plan. We're limited to about 60ft wide and 70 ft deep. I can work with a local draftsman to redesign the floor plan as needed but would like to find something to give me a general footprint and floor plan to start with. I'd love some help if anyone has a courtyard house plan. I'd love to see pictures too!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: looking for a courtyard entry house plan. please help!

How about this?

Here is a link that might be useful: Mascord

o

We got our house plans (courtyard entry) from Betz. Most house plan sites have an advanced search where you can put in max width and depth as well as max and min for sq foot.

Also, look for house plans with a "plaza entry" garage.

An exciting time - Good luck!

Here is a link that might be useful: Betz House Plans

o

Don Gardner has a lot of nice ones too...

Here is a link that might be useful: Don Gardner House Plans

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here