Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone get Vroom with your central vac?

Posted by mjtx2 (My Page) on
Sun, May 13, 12 at 15:48

I'm intrigued by the Vroom that fits under your counter and ties into your central vac system. This looks incredibly handy, especially in the kitchen and bathrooms. Has anyone used it? Thoughts/opinions?

Thanks in advance!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone get Vroom with your central vac?

I'll stick with the dustpan vacuum. No kneeling on the floor to pickup, pull out, use and retract a hose.

o
RE: Anyone get Vroom with your central vac?

I tried it and unfortunately can't use it. It is hard to pull out and then the hose is rough. I was installing it under a prep sink but you could see the wear on the cabinet happening fast. Either way, it was too hard for my wife to pull out on a regular basis. So now I have it sitting around for me to install for a shop area - quite an expensive shop vac....

I've heard they improved it some (this was bought about a year ago).

I have a HAH for everything else and a vroom is no mini-HAH like I guess I was hoping for.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here