Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Needing to see a pic of a duplex....

Posted by phoggie (My Page) on
Tue, May 1, 12 at 14:30

Just to add to my confusion...... I would like to know if anyone has a duplex with a rear view....and if so, I'd love for you to share it with me. 2/2 (or 3/2) with about 1400+ SF.
Thanks again, friends~~

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Needing to see a pic of a duplex....

Phoggie- I responded on your other post...but do you really want to spend twice as much and have the worries of renting half of it out? The tenants, the possible damage, collecting the rent? I would look into this a great deal, before deciding to go anywhere near a duplex. My husband's friend has a similar situation and has had a terrible time with tenants, who won't pay rent...and won't leave. Find out what your state and county regulations are on this, too. Some make it almost impossible to evict someone, without waiting for months...and I don't think that's a situation you want or need.

o
RE: Needing to see a pic of a duplex....

LL~~
No, I would not be renting to a tenant! I am wanting to find someone who will pay to build their own part of the duplex. I do own the land, and will divide it when/if I have an interested party. It is in a HOA and it strictly has rules that every house/unit is OWNED by the person who is living there. I would never rent...that is too many problems!
Thanks for always being there for me~~

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here