Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jenlef82

Home Plan

jenlef82
9 years ago

I am in the process of trying to find my house plan. I have purchased the lot. It is 1.28 acres with no trees. The lot is narrow. The following is what I would love to have in my house plan. I would like to have the sq. footage around 1800 or less with bonus space for future rooms if needed. I could probably go to 2000 sq. ft. if the plan is simple and inexpensive to build. I would like at least 3 bedrooms, and 2 baths.

Narrow Lot Plan with a simple shape
Garage:
� 2 cars
� Plenty of room to park 2 vehicles and have room for storage shelves and a lawn mower
� Located at the front or side of the home
Drop Zone (Hall Tree):
� Located as I walk in from the garage
Pantry:
� Located near the garage and kitchen
� Large enough so that the kitchen does not have to be really big since I have pantry storage, and pantry storage is cheaper than kitchen cabinet storage.
Kitchen
� At least 10x12 with island for barstools
� I would like an open floor plan for the kitchen, dining, and living room
Bathrooms:
� Two bathrooms
� Both have towel closets
Bedrooms:
� All on one side of the house
� At least 12x12
� With good sized closets
Laundry Room:
� Near bedrooms if possible
� And space to fold laundry and install a rod to hang clothes on. (this could be right above the washer and dryer if they are front load.
Dog room
� A place to put my dogs while I am away and at night
� It will need to be place where there could be a dog door going outside into a fenced yard.
� This could be incorporated into the laundry room
� I would prefer this to be near the garage away from the bedrooms
Unfinished Bonus Space:
� This needs to be where it could be used in the future if needed for an additional bedroom. I am a single mom of one and I am not sure if I will need another bedroom in the future, but I would like the option.
I have been searching for a home plan that matches this and I have not seen one yet. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions!
Thanks

Comments (2)