Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sheramy3_gw

"Rutherford" plan by Donald gardner

sheramy3
9 years ago

Has anyone built "the Rutherford" plan by Donald gardner? I am desperate for some interior photos, can't seem to find them any where! Thanks so much for any help!!

Comments (39)

• GrammieB47
    9 years ago

We are preparing to build a Rutherford home. Saw your plea for photos. Did you ever receive any interior photos that you could share with us?

• sheramy3
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Yes, we are abt 4 weeks from being finished with it. Never got any pics, went at it solo..., My husband is a engineer and in looking at the plans saw several ways to make it much better!! Better use of space and we added a third garage. My husband said to email him and he will let you know what we did differently. The kitchen was a huge issue. Loved the house plan but once we got into it realized what a horrible layout the kitchen was from the plan. Had to make modifications there too. Again, email him and well send you info and pics. Good luck!!
    brad.poland@gmail.com

• eschulze
    9 years ago

I have been looking all over for interior pictures of the Rutherford. Do you have any pictures you can share? I especially want to see the foyer and the kitchen. Please let me know.

Thanks!

• howelju
    8 years ago

eschulze: I, like you, have been looking all over for pictures of the Rutherford (inside & out). Were you able to find any?

sheramy3: Would you husband mind if I email him about the pictures?

• eschulze
    8 years ago

You can go to CLB Custom Homes and they will have a few pictures of the Rutherford. I have not found any more. I really want to find pictures of the Braxton, which is almost like the Rutherford, but have not found any. Let me know if you find anymore to either house.

• User
    8 years ago

We are now looking at this home, I see that the last post was a year ago. Does anyone have any interior/exterior pictures they would be willing to share.

• Amy McGlaughn
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

Does anyone have pics of Don Gardner Rutherford house plan? Interior and exterior??

• User
    7 years ago

We took the Rutherford and made some modifications, when we start building next year I will share any photos. It's a ways out, but we have started with our architect already.

• Tonya Filek
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

We are looking at the Rutherford plan by Don Gardner. Would anyone be willing to share some exterior/interior photos? Thanks!

• Tonya Filek
    7 years ago

Amy, that would be wonderful and so nice of you! Looking forward to seeing the pics. Thank You!

• Sara Hubbard
    7 years ago
    Amy, have you started building yet?
  • Amy McGlaughn
    7 years ago
    Sara Hubbard. Send me your email.
  • Amy McGlaughn
    7 years ago
    Tonya Filek. Send me your email.
  • Sara Hubbard
    7 years ago
    Hubbardws@gmail.com

Thank you SO SO much
  • Tonya Filek
    7 years ago

Filekt22@yahoo.com

Thanks!

• Olivia Kilburn
    7 years ago

We are getting ready to build the rutherford as well. Would appreciate any pics anyone can share!

• Olivia Kilburn
    7 years ago

Amy..if you would be willing to share any pics I would appreciate it. We hope to break ground in the next month. My email is livy.kilburn@hotmail.com

Thanks!

• Charlie Smith
    7 years ago

Glad I found this thread! I hate to bombard you with requests for pictures but we are going to build with a 3 car too. Please let me know if I too can email you!?

• Charlie Smith
    7 years ago

jcharlessmith3@outlook.com Thanks!

• obxcoastalcontractin
    7 years ago

Hey Guys, we are in the process of building the Rutherford and I have seen your comments regarding the kitchen functionality. Any feedback would be appreciated on how to improve the layout. I would love to see pics as well if possible:) obxcoastalcontracting@gmail.com

• Joy Godin
    7 years ago

Hi, Could you send me pictures of the Rutherford house? I am considering building it soon. joy.godin@gcsu.edu Thanks!

• k10dall
    6 years ago

@amy any exterior and interior pictures would be greatly appreciated. Which state are you located in? Kellyrn@intrstar.net

• Amy McGlaughn
    6 years ago
    Here are some pics of the Rutherford we built. Pics may reflect some minor changes from original plans.
  • Amy McGlaughn
    6 years ago
    Additional interior photos
  • k10dall
    6 years ago

@amy thank you so much. You may have already answered this question, but are you in NC?

• Amy McGlaughn
    6 years ago
    No. I am in Alabama
  • Karmesia Collins
    6 years ago
    Hi Amy!
    Thanks for posting the pictures of your home. It's beautiful, just like I imagined it would be.

This is the floor plan I have chosen to build as well.

Can you please show a picture of the pantry/butler's pantry and the laundry room?
  • Amy McGlaughn
    6 years ago
    Butlers pantry
  • Amy McGlaughn
    6 years ago
    Laundry room.
  • Karmesia Collins
    6 years ago
    Beautiful! Thanks again Amy!
    I can't wait until we start building.
  • Sara Hubbard
    6 years ago
    We just finished building this house. If anyone would like some pictures feel free to contact me. Hubbardws@gmail.com
  • HU-495030810
    3 years ago

We are about to build the Rutherford Plan (adding a three car garage and removing beam in kitchen). If anyone still has photos of the interior or exterior - do you mind emailing them to me? melissa.stefaniak@gmail.com Thank you!

• HU-40659969
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

• HU-40659969
    3 years ago

• HU-40659969
    3 years ago

• HU-40659969
    3 years ago

• HU-40659969
    3 years ago

Definitely made some changes in the kitchen...

• HU-40659969
    3 years ago

We made some changes to the plan as well... Love our house!

Moved washer and dryer to center to not block the cabinet at end

Sponsored
Prime Custom Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars43 Reviews
DC Metro's Award Winning Custom Design, Build, and Remodeling Company