Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Summerfied....AGAIN, please.

Posted by phoggie (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 30, 12 at 17:48

Would you please check my last question I had for you on my last call out?
I need all the help I can get with doing this alone and I thank each and every one of you in advance for your ideas and help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Summerfied....AGAIN, please.

Phoggie, if you'll go to one of SummerfieldDesign's previous posts and click on the words "MyPage" after her name, you'll be taken to a page where you'll find another link that says "Send me an email." Click that and you can write to Summerfield and Gardenweb will forward the message to her immediately via email and will also give her you email address so she can write back to you privately. You won't have to wait until she happens to see your message on a Gardenweb thread. SummerfieldDesigns would not have set up her mypage account with an email link if she didn't want to get emails from her Gardenweb friends and I know she would be glad to hear from you.

Please know that all of us are pulling for you and sending good thoughts your way.

o

phoggie ...

here is your revised plan ... i think it includes all of your requests ...

master bath is wheelchair-ready , if that is ever necessary ...

hope this helps :-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

o

made the requested changes ...
let me know ...

o

Summerfield~~~
PERFECT!!!! You are wonderful!!! and I appreciate all of your help.....Blessings!

o

That's a very nice plan. I would suggest somehow putting the HVAC within the heated and cooled envelope of the house for better efficiency, and lower utility bills. Also, depending on your climate, it would be better for the HVAC intake vent to be away from the back door to avoid drawing in hot or cold air every time the door is opened. Any ideas on how to incorporate that idea into that plan? I really like that plan.

o

What a charming plan -- very efficient and livable.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here