Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Don Gardner Fitzgerald house plan

Posted by dlreed (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 1, 12 at 17:09

I am thinking about building Don Gardner's Fitzgerald plan, but would love to see more pictures. Has anyone built this plan? I would appreciate any advice or tips. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Don Gardner Fitzgerald house plan

Would love to know if you decided to build the Fitzgerald? We are also considering this plan. I am struggling with there not being access to the bonus room from the upstairs. What is your thoughts?

o
RE: Don Gardner Fitzgerald house plan

Our House is built to this plan with some modifications. The access to the bonus room is from the second floor and there have been some modifications to the upstairs to accommodate this. There also some modifications to the downstairs as well. We just bought the house but you can see some pictures on the web from the past owner. The address is 54 Village Pointe Lane Asheville

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here