• Lori Wagerman_Walker
    10 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Very nice! Congrats :)

• holcombe3
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Upstairs: bonus room, jack n Jill guest rooms, and little girls room/bathroom

• holcombe3
    Original Author
    10 years ago

• tammyte
    10 years ago

Beautiful! What size is your corner pantry? Is it basically in a spot where there would naturally be a corner cabinet? It looks lovely and functional. I LOVE the green walls. Well, I love all the walls, but especially the green. :)

• holcombe3
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you so much! I will have to check on the dimensions of the pantry. It is behind the door in the picture right underneath the pantry pic. I was afraid it was going to be too small, but we put a lazy susan in the middle and we have tons of room! We have room to put big appliances on top. I was worried about doing a green kitchen, but I loved the way it turned out. I tried not be afraid of putting some color in this house:)

• pitterpatter94
    10 years ago

Love everything! Pool, floors, cabinets, railing, etc..... :)
    What kind of wood floor did you install and what color of stain? It really makes the rooms look so rich.

• holcombe3
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you pitterpatter:) The floor is asian walnut blonde. It has just enough mixture of light and dark that it doesnt show up dirt and footprints bad. I LOVE it!

• xc60
    10 years ago

Congrats on your gorgeous home, really love everything about it. :) Simply stunning!!

• carp123
    10 years ago

congrats!! beautiful...it has a really cozy feel from the pics :)

• Skyangel23
    10 years ago

lovely! I LOVE that bonus room, wish I could have one too! Wonderful outside views, color choices, beautiful kitchen! May I ask, do you know what door trim you used?

• ladybrowncoat
    10 years ago

So beautiful :) Thanks for sharing. I can imagine lazy days and relaxing evenings on that porch (what a view!).

• roll80
    10 years ago

how tall are your ceilings in the kitchen?
    also, what are the sizes of the upper cabinets and crown molding?
    love the layout!!