Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need Georgia / Atlanta / Alpharetta Builder Please!

Posted by gaonmymind (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 3, 12 at 9:48

So I am not sure I want to use my builder anymore. We have not signed anything with him. We decided to shop around and see where we can get the best deal.

So if anyone has any recommendations they could throw my way please do!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need Georgia / Atlanta / Alpharetta Builder Please!

gaonmymind, I can recommend my builder. He is an old fashioned sort and would not want his name and number bandied about on the internet, so I sent you a PM with his information. I'll give you a dollar if you tell him you got his number from his eharmony profile. No don't. He might wreck his truck.

o
RE: Need Georgia / Atlanta / Alpharetta Builder Please!

Buckhead - THANK YOU! I got your PM. I will give him a call.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here