Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
boymom23

*Lucy0214, I would love to see pics of your windows, please!

boymom23
11 years ago

Hey Lucy - I remember on an earlier thread how you, too, had picked beige windows. I know beige is going to be best for my exterior, but now I'm worried about the inside. I have several french doors that are flanked by windows and I don't know if beige/tan grids in the french doors are going to look good or not... If you're around, I'd LOVE to see interior photos of your windows!
Many thanks!!

Comments (6)

• lucy0214
    11 years ago

Ha beat you to it, crappy cell phone pictures right now. Ill get the French door shot next time I go over there!

• boymom23
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you!! I appreciate it more than you know!

• steph0509
    11 years ago

Lucy0214 - I am tickled pink that someone is building the Vida de la Confianza! That is our plan too! BUT, we had an architect change a lot of things, so it's not exactly the same as the stock plan anymore. Do you have a build blog? I would love to see more pics of your house. I know I've searched all over the internet, but never found ONE real life picture of it (until I saw yours)!

They just set our basement walls on Monday, so we should be rolling along soon with everything else. I'm excited to share some photos on this blog as things progress :)

Are you putting railings on the front porch?

~Stephanie

• lucy0214
    11 years ago

Thanks Stephanie, I do not have a blog but will be happy to share pictures. We changed a few things from the stock. I don't know if you can message me on here, hate to put my info on here. On the front porch will be stone and cedar columns, no railings. Let me know if you have any questions, happy to help!

• steph0509
    11 years ago

I completely understand not wanting to put info on here. I will definitely look forward to seeing you post more pics of your house as it's completed and I'll let you know if I have any questions. I'm sure you're excited to get it finished!

• sfrongner
    10 years ago

Lucy0214, My wife and I have narrowed our house plans to a select few, and the Vida de la Confianza house plan always seems to come to the top of our list. I have seen a few of the pics of your construction that have remained on this site, but most are not accessible. Would you be willing to share some of your construction and final product photos with us? Interior and exterior...but mostly interior spaces are what we are after. Anything that you would be willing to share with us would be fantastic, as we haven't been able to find actual photos of this plan. (You can email me from my userpage). Thank you!