Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
*Lucy0214, I would love to see pics of your windows, please!

Posted by southernmum (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 3, 13 at 21:48

Hey Lucy - I remember on an earlier thread how you, too, had picked beige windows. I know beige is going to be best for my exterior, but now I'm worried about the inside. I have several french doors that are flanked by windows and I don't know if beige/tan grids in the french doors are going to look good or not... If you're around, I'd LOVE to see interior photos of your windows!
Many thanks!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: *Lucy0214, I would love to see pics of your windows, please!

Ha beat you to it, crappy cell phone pictures right now. Ill get the French door shot next time I go over there!

o

Thank you!! I appreciate it more than you know!

o

Lucy0214 - I am tickled pink that someone is building the Vida de la Confianza! That is our plan too! BUT, we had an architect change a lot of things, so it's not exactly the same as the stock plan anymore. Do you have a build blog? I would love to see more pics of your house. I know I've searched all over the internet, but never found ONE real life picture of it (until I saw yours)!

They just set our basement walls on Monday, so we should be rolling along soon with everything else. I'm excited to share some photos on this blog as things progress :)

Are you putting railings on the front porch?

~Stephanie

o

Thanks Stephanie, I do not have a blog but will be happy to share pictures. We changed a few things from the stock. I don't know if you can message me on here, hate to put my info on here. On the front porch will be stone and cedar columns, no railings. Let me know if you have any questions, happy to help!

o

I completely understand not wanting to put info on here. I will definitely look forward to seeing you post more pics of your house as it's completed and I'll let you know if I have any questions. I'm sure you're excited to get it finished!

o

Lucy0214, My wife and I have narrowed our house plans to a select few, and the Vida de la Confianza house plan always seems to come to the top of our list. I have seen a few of the pics of your construction that have remained on this site, but most are not accessible. Would you be willing to share some of your construction and final product photos with us? Interior and exterior...but mostly interior spaces are what we are after. Anything that you would be willing to share with us would be fantastic, as we haven't been able to find actual photos of this plan. (You can email me from my userpage). Thank you!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here