Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone built Stephen Fuller's Brook Hollow?

Posted by southernmum (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 30, 12 at 14:16

We're about to start our home in the next month or so... Would love to know if anyone has built Stephen Fuller's Brook Hollow? It's a Southern Living plan, and Stephen Fuller has been a favorite of mine for many years. Would LOVE to see pics if you've built this house! Many thanks!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone built Stephen Fuller's Brook Hollow?

I put it in a link for you. Our house is a Spitzmiller & Norris Southern Living home. Your house is very nice.

Here is a link that might be useful: Brook Hollow

o

Red Lover, which Spitzmiller Norris house is yours? I LOVE Spitzmiller Norris and every time I've contacted them at their Atlanta office, they have been SO helpful! I just can't find a floor plan that's the right size. All the one's I like are a tad too big. Would love to see your house

o

Oak Hill Lane--We built it 6 yrs ago. It is a nice house. They were very helpful. We live in Illinois and of course the are in Atlanta, and we were on the phone with them constantly at no charge. They were very helpful. Let me know if you want to see a pic.

I should have made a few changes, but it is a great house. Good luck.

o

Southernmum- did you guys ending up building this? I love this plan and would love to see more pictures if you did!

o

Parkview, No, we didn't end up going with Brook Hollow. It was too pricy to build. We are building a Southern Living plan called Geneva House. It has two staircases, like Brook Hollow, and all the rooms we wanted. I've actually seen Brook Hollow in a neighborhood, just the exterior, and I actually didn't love the look. It was a little bit dated... I love the exterior of Geneva House! We're doing a shake and stone front, and adding a front porch. Super excited! :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here