Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How to find parade of homes/new homes (near Nashville)

Posted by Parkview603 (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 1, 13 at 13:55

Hello all,
We are still in the planning stages of our new home. We have selected a plan and are currently selling our home first.

We would love to see a Parade of Homes or some new homes to get ideas of layout and even finishes. However, we live in a small town with nothing available. The closest area would be Nashville, TN.

Obviously I am not looking to buy so I won't want to waste anyone's time. I just want to walk through and REALLY see ideas and then go back and finalize our plans.

How can I find something like this? I have tried google but don't even know what to put in the search box!

Thanks in advance!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How to find parade of homes/new homes (near Nashville)

Call a Nashville realtor and ask.

o

My husband and I walked thru what felt like every model house or home under construction in our area just outside Nashville over the past few years. You can contact a local realtor or just get a Sunday paper and look for new construction open houses and once you find those neighborhoods you should have several homes in various stages of construction to inspect. If you've any plans to visit Murfreesboro please feel free to email me and I can give you several developments you can walk thru around here.

o

In most cases, you can do a Google search of (name of large city or county or region) Home Builders Association to find what's going on. They apparently had their Parade of Homes in the fall.

Anne

Here is a link that might be useful: Homebuilders Association of Middle Tennessee Showcase of Homes

o

In most cases, you can do a Google search of (name of large city or county or region) Home Builders Association to find what's going on. They apparently had their Parade of Homes in the fall.

Anne

Here is a link that might be useful: Homebuilders Association of Middle Tennessee Showcase of Homes

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here