Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can't find a supplier for Nero Marquina marble. Any ideas?

Posted by threeapples (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 7, 13 at 13:42

Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can't find a supplier for Nero Marquina marble. Any ideas?

Ann Sacks ... if you can afford it

o

I didn't know they sold slabs. Thanks.

o

Just contacted them and am waiting for a quote. Thanks for the idea!

o

Hi...I was just at a granite warehouse in Austin, Tx on Tuesday and they had 2 slabs of it....if you go to their website Www.pacificshorestones.com and click on the Austin, Tx location and click on their inventory button...then click on granite to the left.....it will show up near the bottom of the page....we looked at one slab on Tuesday....my husband and I laughed about it because I called it Nero margarita.....I might have gotten a price on our sheet....we went to so many places that day....I can check if you would like me to....I hope that helps! Lolo

o

Yeah, the local PacShores had a couple of slabs in house when I was last there as well. But, it is a darn expensive stone, and fabrication for it is also higher than "standard" due to the fabricator's higher risk factor as well.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here