Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Question about Rinnai

Posted by dnilsen (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 28, 12 at 10:32

Yesterday our house was being roughed in for plumbing. After work, hubby and I went over to check it all out. Behind our bedroom wall, right where are bed is going, the Rinnai had been mounted. Of course it will be on the outide wall encased in brick, but I was a little shocked to see it where it was. This may be a total non issue, but I wasn't sure how safe they are or how noisy they are. I am a little anxious to have anything that close to us that might catch fire (we lost our home in a fire which is why we are rebuilding...we were struck by lightning). It may be totally normal to have it mounted where it is or anywhere, but not sure. Please post what you know about the safety and noise levels or a Rinnai.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Question about Rinnai

One of our two Rinnais is mounted outside on the master bedroom wall, in compliance with strict codes here in hurricane prone Florida. It has been there for 5 years with no issues at all. There is no noise.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here