Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
herewegoagain_gw

Have you seen this house? Please help us choose.

Herewegoagain
12 years ago

About to build our third, and hopefully, last house (atleast until the kids leave home for college). After searching and drawing and searching some more, we have narrowed our search down to two homes. Our favorite, however, is proving to be a little difficult. We have not been able to find who the architect is or any pictures of the interior. We are hoping that someone here may have built this home and be willing to share some pictures. It would really help us to feel more confident about this house being "the one". Thanks so much in advance for your help. Here is a picture of the house we are looking for:

Here is a link that might be useful: http://houseplansandmore.com/homeplans/home_plan_image_detail.aspx?ID=9290&PlanNumber=013D-0039&DisplayOrder=10

Comments (7)

• marie_ndcal
    12 years ago

I googled what you put up and also HDA Inc.. It appears that it is maybe a company, or people trying to just sell plans. There is an address in MO, you could check on. There may not be any one architect involved, and these appears to be just plans-which may or may not meet your building dept code requirements. I would be very careful and/or contact the business listed. Even thought they are listed BBB, be aware that any business, or person can join the organization and until the complaints start, they cannot tell you anything about the quality of the business.

• Herewegoagain
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks so much for your information. Finding a plan that meets all of our needs has proven to be quiet a challenge. It may be that hiring our own architect is the best solution. Thanks again!

• melsouth
    12 years ago

If you google "tidewater house plans", you may find other house plans that you like from reliable, identifiable sources that are similar to the one in your link.

• Herewegoagain
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks for the info. I'll give it a try!

• diantiques
    12 years ago

I found the name of the architect/designer for you. (My brother always tells me I can find anything on the internet) It took an hour or so, but if you go to the link below, and look on the rendering you will see, DESIGN BY Jim Wells. He calls it Lathemtown. It is identified as being by Atlanta Plan Source. I found the plan using that plan name on two other sites as well, and another site used the code letters APS, so I'm certain Atlanta Plan Source is correct. At the link provided you will also find the front and rear perspective and rear elevation drawings. HOPE THIS HELPS.

Here is a link that might be useful: THE HOUSE PLAN COLLECTION Jim Wells Design

• Herewegoagain
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Wow! I can't believe you found it! Thanks so much for your help. Crazy as it is, the architect graduated from Mississippi State University which is located in Starkville, Ms. This is where we live! Small world! Thanks again for your help!!!!

• diantiques
    12 years ago

I'm glad I could help you. It's a nice floor plan. I am also looking for a plan, and had seen similar ones. By now, I suppose you have found the home on Jim Wells own website 'Atlanta Plan Source'. His plan number is "APS-2913 Lathemtown". The link to that page is below. If that plan is not perfect for you, you might find a similar design done by Jim Wells on their website. I saw that APS will customize a plan to meet your exact desires. BEST OF LUCK ON YOUR NEW HOME.

Here is a link that might be useful: ATLANTA PLAN SOURCE APS-2913 Lathemtown