Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Plan feedback please

Posted by okpokesfan (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 2, 12 at 20:59

Hello everyone. This is the second draft of our first floor. A little bit about our family: consists of DH, me, two kids ages 8 and 10 and a dog. The kids are one boy and one girl. Their bedroom and a bonus/game room will be upstairs.

We want a nice open kitchen living area. Don't necessarily need a formal dining room but kind of need the room to fill up the front of the house on the left side. It's marked as the study but is really a formal dining.

The study is a must because I teach piano and want a semi private area for that.

Some things I would like to change--we don't want the master to back up directly to the living room so would be open to moving the whole master suite back towards the backyard.

Thanks for any suggestions that you might have. If you need anymore info, let me know. Sorry the plan isn't embedded---I tried several times but couldn't get it to work!

http://www.mediafire.com/?vfx1wzbx3ghykw1

Here is a link that might be useful: plan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Plan feedback please

I was unable to access your plan. If you want people to comment on it, you'll want to put it somewhere everyone can access it.

o
RE: Plan feedback please

My plan is saved as a pdf. I tried saving it to mediafire and posting the link here but that didn't work apparently. Anyone have another idea? I can take a pic of it but would rather post the original pdf.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here