Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
To view this house ..

Posted by sarina (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 20, 13 at 17:53

Ok I could not get a link to work for some reason. But if you go to browser internet explorer and type in holiday builders hammock bay portsmouth.. Then scroll down to tour factory then on right hand side bar click monaco house but wait not done yet , then go down the right hand side and click the picture of one that says David Bonsman 5 views and it should come up with house that says hammock bay portsmouth model and they are going to walk through the home. If someone could give me some feedback on the kitchen I sure would like that . Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: To view this house ..

What specifically do you want feedback on? Layout? Materials? I'm assuming this is the house you mean.

Here is a link that might be useful: Holiday Builders at Hammock Bay (Portsmouth)

o

Thank you for getting that link and yes that is the house i mean. The layout mostly the size of the great room and kitchen seem small to me for a 2752 house. The great room measures 16-11 by 19-9 . Has option for fireplace but it takes up to much room in the room I think since not on external wall. They have option for corner fireplace if you do a one bath with three bedrooms on the hall off foyer . That would be bad for resale as . So the other plan the one shown is jack and jill between two rooms and a guest room and full bath on other side off great room. Materials will change as they are doing it in a more upscale subdivision and doing tray ceiling in both dining and master. Thanks for any input.

o

I see nobody looked :(

o

Sorry, not going to spend 12 mins looking at a builder video. Can you get the floor plan? The builder/developers usually have the floor plan in their sales/marketing materials.

o

You do not have to watch the whole thing just feedback on kitchen . You can speed through it and just watch that part . I though have decided for the size of the house I do think the kitchen will not work for me the way its set up. Shame as I like the rest of the house:(

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here