Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone built / building a Betz Camden Lake?

Posted by puskar (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 1, 08 at 16:36

We are planning to build this model in SE North Carolina.Looking for comments / pictures from anyone who has built or is building a Frank Betz Camden Lake model

Here is a link that might be useful: Betz Camden Lake Model

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone built / building a Betz Camden Lake?

Is this it? I just googled it and clicked on images. Hope it helps! (Scroll down to about the 9th house featured.)

Good luck!

Here is a link that might be useful: Betz Plan

o

Thats it, Thanks

o

We actually just finished building a Camden Lake... I'll post some pictures shortly.

o

email me if you would like them... timcoshea@hotmail.com

o

After a year of planning we are finally starting to build our dream home the Camden Lake. We modified the plan by adding a large walkin shower in the master bath, doing away with the bonus room above the garage and adding a single car garage in the basement. We also added a deck to extend across the back to include a walkout from the master bedroom to the deck area. The builder has just cleared our lot and the basement should be dug next week. I will attach pictures as things develope.

Thank you to TCOSHEA for the pictures of his beautiful Camden Lake. The interior and exterior photos were wonderful.

Anyone willing to share ideas or suggestions on the home building process or the camden lake please let me know

o

My husband and I are looking at possibly building this home as well. Would anyone be willing to share photos of their Camden Lake home with me?
Thanks!! :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here