Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
philrick13

Frank Snodgrass' Lynbrook Plan

philrick13
16 years ago

My wife and I are looking very seriously at building the Lynbrook plan by Frank Snodgrass, but can't find any pictures of the inside of a built home. If someone has any pics, could you please help me out with this? Thanks so much!

Comments (7)

• emilymaxevasmom
    16 years ago

Hello We are almost done with building the lynbrook plan.We ordered the plan in vellum (meaning we could make changes).Kaydles is also building a version of that plan.
    We have made many changes though.We made a side entry garage, so the house looks straight in the front and not a v.There is a garage that enters in the main level of the house and another garage that enters in the walkout basement.kaydles made the basement garage a basketball gym.You don't need to have a basement with that plan. We also made the turrets into octagons because the builder wanted over 100k more just for round turrets.( I don't think he wanted to do it thats why he wanted a lot more).We also did not fully stone the house because stone is very expensive(actually application of real stone is expensive-at least in Colorado).

If you look at the living concepts website ,there are inside pictures of the lynbrook plan.www.lchouseplans.com
    go to most popular house plans on the right.the lynbrook is listed click on the lynbrook and scrowl down past the house plan to pictures.The Richeliew,Edenbridge,Ledoux a and b are all versions of the Lynbrook.I bumbed my thread up if you would like to see pictures of my house under almost done pictres-country french type.
    Good luck and if you have any more questions -just ask.

• harleywood
    13 years ago

I am desperatly looking for photos of this house. I have not been able to find them except from the house designers. I would love to see emilymaxeasmom home photos. if anyone knows where to find them please let me know. My wife and I want to build this house but need to see some pics before we totaly decide.

• billski502
    13 years ago

Harleywood and others,
    I just completed building the Lynbrook plan from Living Concepts (Frank Snodgrass) here in Virginia. I can email pictures if anyone wishes (harleywood, I sent you an email as well).

I am also looking for more pictures of this house since I will be building it again soon. I'm interested to see what changes people have made.

Thanks.

Bill

• jonestalkalot_yahoo_com
    13 years ago

my wife and i also have considered this plan.@Bill i would love to see your pictures. please email them to me. thank you.@Emilymaxevasmom think thats a great idea of a basketball court in other garage. I would love to also see your pictures if they can be emailed to me.Thank you all for your help.

• rsnodg7514_aol_com
    12 years ago

call me at 704-309-8845 if you want more details about this plan

• emlanadie
    11 years ago

hello, it's 2012 and now i am also looking to build this house...but i have some questions about changes i would like to make, and would also like to see interior pictures of actual homes that have been built...i see that there are people on here from a few years ago talking about this house...i would like to ask some questions to those who are actually living in this home, about how certain parts of the interior compare to the floor plan, etc...i have 4 kids and i am trying to see if i can add 2 more bedrooms upstairs by changing the roofline somehow to have space upstairs above the master bedroom/ensuite area...but i would like to do so without compromising the ceiling height in the master bedroom...i see that in the bonus room above the garage it wouldnt be possible to put 2 canopy poster beds on either side of the window because of the roofline...i wouldn't have realized that by just looking at the floorplans...i have so many other questions about this house...if someone can help, please respond...thanks

• junedoughty
    10 years ago

Just wondering if you did build the Lynbrook..how did it go?