Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
katia_2008

Master Bath Pics!

katia_2008
15 years ago

So I am literately about to have a meltdown over our Master Bathroom...and are desperately looking for some ideas...

I'd love to see everyones Master Bath pics to allow for some ideas and possiboly let me get a full nights sleep some time soon!

Comments (23)

• megradek
    15 years ago

We have a walk-in doorless shower, separate toilet room, double sink vanity and corner tub. I don't have very good shots of the whole room because It's hard to get in a good position for that! HTH

• hollyh3kids
    15 years ago

We have a main area with vanity and then a seperate toilet area for the toilet seperated by a pocket door. Here is a few pics...

• brutuses
    15 years ago

Here are mine. Ignore the 1800's form of electricity running across the floor. Glass block will go up for the wall to the walk in shower.

Mairin I love your shower tile. Wipe off the glaze and post another photo so I can see the pretty colors.

holly, love the glass block in the shower.

{{gwi:1387349}}

{{gwi:1387353}}

{{gwi:1387355}}

• howmuchlonger
    15 years ago

Would love to know what color walls you all have. I love the color of them all!!

• mwlhrh
    15 years ago

i hope this works

• gary1227
    15 years ago

Here'e a few photos of our new master bath. Details recently posted in the bath forum under "Our New Caterina Colesium White Tile"

• megradek
    15 years ago

LOL!! Oh, I know it's so bad. You'd think i'd at least clean off the tile before posting a picture! hee hee.

It's porcelain: Indian Slate - Ardesia Dorata

• brutuses
    15 years ago

It's OK Mairin, I understand. I was just admiring it and wanting to see it in all its' beauty. I'll google it, but I still want to see yours so please post a photo on the March How is Your Build Coming Along thread that I or someone else will start on March 1.

For howmuchlonger, my paint color is BM Gray Cashmere.

• trudymom
    15 years ago

None of these are my bathrooms, but there are lots of neat ideas.

Here is a link that might be useful: Bathroom Eye Candy

• crazyhouse6
    15 years ago

Awesome bathrooms everyone.

It's hard for me to get good pictures of the area, but here's some from our bath.

I loved these light fixtures - from Brutuses. The sconces are above my dressing table.

His vanity:

Shower set-up

Sorry that I don't have better pictures of the entire layout, but this is all I have right now.

• ILoveRed
    15 years ago

Brutuses--may I ask where your light fixtures are from? May I have the brand and style? I love the fixtures, especially the chandelier.

Beautiful bathrooms all.

• brutuses
    15 years ago

red, thanks so much. They are from the Thomasville collection called "Roxbury". I purchased them from Build.com, a website for contractor's, but you can find them at almost any on line lighting store. Some don't carry the entire collection so you may have to hunt for what you are specifically looking for. The entire collection has about 10 or 12 different chandi's and sconces. They were the first lights I bought for the house and learned then I couldn't afford more like them throughout. LOL I love them though and am glad I splurged on them. I did also buy their other style sconce for the office. Sad thing is when DH went to put up the one in the office he realized it was missing from the garage where it was stored. Since we knew the painter's were the only ones with access to the garage, we figured one of them took it for a walk. So we had to buy a second one. After falling in love with it, we just couldn't settle on something else. So we bit the bullet and bought it again!! Here is a photo of it. I did want the chandi that matched, but then I'd have to file for divorce, so I passed on it. HA!

• jaymielo
    15 years ago

Here are a couple of pics of our Master Bath.

His and her pedestal sinks in front of a 4' knee wall.

Built in linen cabinet

Claw foot tub

Athletic shower

• houseful
    15 years ago

Here are some great pics.

Here is a link that might be useful: Great website

• acountryfarm
    15 years ago

We have a large bathroom suite. It includes open entry (no door), double vanity, soaking tub, large walk-in shower, separate water closet, large closet, beadboard ceiling and lots of natural light.

• megradek
    15 years ago

acountryfarm: I just LOVE your masterbath!!! wow - the tiles, cabs, counters, adorable faucets, and all that closet space!!

• nutherokie_gw
    15 years ago

Beautiful master bath acountryfarm! I just love looking at pictures of your new house. It's so warm and welcoming. Would you mind sharing who made your rectangular undermount sinks and fabulous bridge faucets?

• acountryfarm
    15 years ago

Thank you for the compliments. My one goal in building this home... I wanted to make it feel like warm, inviting rambling old house. Because it had to be large I really took time to think about how each room and the general flow would feel.

I think that my goals were pretty much met, as many who walk in the front door say that it feels like just like and country cottage. Yeah !!!
    So thanks again to everyone for the nice words.

The sinks are American Standard, I did not want oval and put these in all the bathrooms, love them.
    The faucets are by Sigma , Sancerre in the Reserve Collection, beautiful faucets. All fixtures throughout house are from the same collection.

• nutherokie_gw
    15 years ago

Oh wow, acountryfarm! Thanks for introducing me to the Sigma Sancerre fittings. Gorgeous. As for your goals, I'd say you succeeded and then some!

• scottyryan
    15 years ago

That one master bath looks like a brothel!!! LOL

• neesie
    15 years ago

Hey, if you mean mwlhrh's bathroom, watch it! That one's my favorite by a long shot.

• ponydoc
    15 years ago

A country farm..... your home is just coming together so nicely. I think your bathroom might be my favorite so far- just gorgeous and so "my" taste. You have done a fabulous job. Love seeing your son walking in..... I know I envisioned all the privacy I would have in my bathroom..... but my kids love to hang there with me! LOL

Great jobs everyone- Brutuses- your home is just so perfect, so tasteful.... you should be so proud.

Great bathrooms everyone...

• riley605
    15 years ago

Ours is a Craftsman style home, and my husband had two requirements for the mst bath: walk-in shower, and as much natural slate as possible. I think he succeeded!

We have separate vanities - same sinks and faucets, but completely diff styles and countertops. I used the two granites we used in the kitchen, and Scott got soapstone. We basically gave our cabinet builder free reign in cabinet-door and drawer looks, as well as designing custome surrounds for each mirror. There's a separate potty room and walk-in closet on the opposite end of the bath from the shower.

It's probably hard to tell since the tile wall behind the tub is the main shower wall, but the shower is quite large, and is everything Scott wanted! I'm not sure how to post multiple pics like the talented ladies above, so I'll just link you to the photo album w/all the shots in it. Hope this inspires!

Here is a link that might be useful: house album - bath pics start at 007