Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bethany4455

mixing plans

Beth
13 years ago

We are combining the Frank Betz Summerlake elevation with the Highland plan to cut down on square footage. We fell in love with the Summerlake exterior. Our builder is very reputable and has built many high end homes in the area and usually designs his customers plans. Any ideas of how to intergrate these plans would be helpful. He has already given us the first set of drawings. I am just looking for fresh ideas.

http://www.frankbetz.com/homeplans/plan_info.html?pn=3952&vw=2

http://www.frankbetz.com/homeplans/plan_info.html?pn=3983&vw=2

Here is a link that might be useful: summerlake

Comments (6)

• Beth
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I have seen photos of many different Summerlake builds but this is the one we really like and want the exterior to resemble.

• dzeigler1
    12 years ago

My wife and I love this plan and want to build it just like the photo. Do you have anymore photos you can share?Something in a higher resolution would also be great. Thanks

• mydreamhome
    12 years ago

Hi Lily5-It would help to know what features are important to you as well as what you like/dislike in each plan. How many are in your family? Do you intend to have children/more children? Posting the builders first draft with your comments on it would be ideal too.

• Beth
    Original Author
    12 years ago

i have been so busy latley with 2 small children and dear doctor hubby that i have no time to post but we are now at end stage of building this amazing simple home and massive monster seperate garage. i will try my best to post some pics of a long design and build. for some reason we are stuck in the middle of winter with a flooring troubles and some minor obstacles. hope to move in by spring?!!

• Norris35
    11 years ago

Greetings lily5,

I'm new to the Gardenforum and I do see that it's been a couple of years since you posted info on your beautiful home. My wife and I are in the beginning stages of building the summerlake plan in NC. Right now the frank betz engineer is making changes to the master plan because we had to add a third car garage due to the hoa's in the neighborhood and we we moved the staircase beside the two car garage. Do you have any advice, dislikes and or photos of the building process? We are very excited to start. We have been looking at this one house plan for about two years. Finally got our current house sold and are looking forward to building the summerlake. Thanks for any help!

• Norris35
    11 years ago

Greetings lily5,

I'm new to the Gardenforum and I do see that it's been a couple of years since you posted info on your beautiful home. My wife and I are in the beginning stages of building the summerlake plan in NC. Right now the frank betz engineer is making changes to the master plan because we had to add a third car garage due to the hoa's in the neighborhood and we we moved the staircase beside the two car garage. Do you have any advice, dislikes and or photos of the building process? We are very excited to start. We have been looking at this one house plan for about two years. Finally got our current house sold and are looking forward to building the summerlake. Thanks for any help!