Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Stephen Fuller - Vicksburg Plan

Posted by etr2002 (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 30, 12 at 15:18

Has anyone built the Vicksburg by Stephen Fuller? If so, what are your thoughts as to this plan as to what features you like and don't like. Also, have you found that you need extremely deep pockets to build this plan?

Helpful link: http://www.stephenfuller.com/plan_details2.php?pid=6132

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Stephen Fuller - Vicksburg Plan

URL must be in box to become a link

Here is a link that might be useful: link

o

Please help with how to attach a link, I tried to look it up and couldn't find anything useful. What do you mean that it must be in a box? [ and ] after?

o

etr2002,
There really is nothing to look up. Everything is in plain sight!

Right below the message box are two boxes.
Box 1 says Optional Link URL - you copy the URL into that box.
Box 2 says Name of the Link - pretty self-explanatory!

o

I see that now! Thanks!

o

While that is true for everyone commenting, I have noticed when I post a brand new post, that those boxes aren't there (I do know how to use them). It is annoying when starting a new thread if you want to reference a different thread, or a plan, as etr did. I don't believe it was his fault, and I think it is some sort of "protection" against spam on this site that prevents links in the first post.

o

Can someone post the elevation and floor plan within their post for me? I am not sure, but it seems that SF website must use Adobe or flash or something that my d@mn iPad won't open (the only thing I dislike about Apple products! :) )
The house sounds really pretty from the written description, I want to see it!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here