is/has anyone built a frank betz home?

liptonjl
17 years ago

Just wondering... Which model?

We are currently considering the MacGregor and the Heritage

Comments (149)

• gabybuddy
    15 years ago

Does anyone own the KINCAID? I am wanting to remodel the kitchen and am in need of ideas.

• mightyanvil
    15 years ago

Please start a new thread and let this one die a natural death.

• gradingman
    15 years ago

Covenantbuilders- Would love to see the changes you made to the Kensington. Thinking about building this one, but would also like to make changes.

• johnarring
    15 years ago

Jennifer we are thinking of building the house you built . Would love to see some updated photos, inside and out Please!!!!!!!!

• mel_bc
    15 years ago

Kygirl99....... I really like your foyer light. I have a vaulted ceiling in my livingroom and I can't figure out what kind of light might suit it. Would you mind sharing the name of your light?

• ktelderbox_yahoo_com
    15 years ago

looking for pics of the CARLSBAD.. Building begins in 2 months, because of restrictions, have to cover part of the front in stone or brick.

• beaucat66
    15 years ago

Has anyone built the Chatfield? We just purchased the blueprints and will start constructions in the spring. Would love to see some pics of interior and exterior.

Thanks.

• qporold_yahoo_com
    15 years ago

We are thinking of building the Lakeshore. Does anyone have interior photos or suggestions about the plan? This is a great site for Frank Betz ideas!

• tylerg
    15 years ago

We are looking to build a lake house. Has anyone built the Culverhouse. We really like the plan and would love to see photo's. Thanks a lot.....

• young-gardener
    15 years ago

We're building the Breyerton with some big modifications. Besides relocating the kitchen and hearth room, we're expanding the dining and master br, adding an open railed loft, reconfiguring some things with the upstairs baths, putting an office over the the master closet/hall area, and finishing a full basement.

• yayamo
    15 years ago

We are about 80% through with our build of an Avonlea with a few mods. Anyone have completed pics of theirs?

• bizyb623_yahoo_com
    13 years ago

We are in love with the "Collinwood". Has anyone built this one. I am dying to visit one. We will be starting construction in about a year and wondering what you would change.
    My email is bizyb623@yahoo.com

• greens2_windstream_net
    13 years ago

Has anyone built the Barrington Hills plan? I would love to see pictures.

• cdburns97_yahoo_com
    13 years ago

Looking for inside pictures of the Culbertson plan

• samwich
    13 years ago

Chris - see my other post on here. I found some links of the Culbertson plan. I'd love to know if you found any others. We are planning to build this plan too but haven't started yet.

Here is a link that might be useful: Culbertson Links

• Alisonvannoy_bellsouth_net
    13 years ago

Has anyone built the CORNELIA? We are considering building this plan and would love to see comparable photos or any info pertaining to it!

• angieconaway_comcast_net
    12 years ago

We just build the Musgrave..turned out beautiful!

• larry62
    12 years ago

My wife and I build "The Finley" with a couple of modifications in 2004. We love it. If anyone would like pictures, please contact us via plantloverlcl@aol.com with "House pictures" as the subject.

• subiemom
    12 years ago

Very interested in any information anyone house on building the Kensington park.

Thank you so much.

• Tagurit
    11 years ago

I am very interested in any thoughts and/or additional pictures of the Kensington Park. Interior photos, changes, estimated cost to build, etc...

Thanks

• aucorley
    11 years ago

I am building a Frank Betz Highland Place. We modified the upstairs a bit and added an extra bath upstairs. We are painting this week and I can tell you I LOVE it. The layout works so well for our family (two teens) and when they are away to college we are completely on the 1st floor. Our sq ft is around 3200.
    I looked at the Kensington Park and found it's layout similar to mine, minus the extra bedroom down stairs. Even so, I'd be happy answer questions about other Betz features.

• weatherstone
    11 years ago

Like your question, and would like to know if anyone has built The Weatherstone plan by Frank Betz?

• ebonyj30
    11 years ago

Has anyone built and have pics of the GreenLaw? Especially pictures of the Kitchen?

• john_wc
    11 years ago

Did you see the Greenlaw pics on the Betz website?

Here is a link that might be useful: Greenlaw Pics

• ebonyj30
    11 years ago

Thank you, Yes I've seen/have those. I meant personal pics of a Greenlaw built home.

• wkualum
    10 years ago

Would love to see live pics of interior and exterior of the frank betz Culbertson.

• muffn
    10 years ago

radavis 21 (or anyone for that matter) - do you have interior photos of your glen abbey to share? We're considering building the glen abbey or the river gate plan.

• Wood357
    10 years ago

Does anyone have pictures of a Frank Betz Ambrose home (construction or completed) that you are willing to share? I am currently having this plan built and would love to see pictures that you are willing to share.

Thanks in advance.

• PRO
    Thomas Remodeling
    9 years ago

I bought the plans for The Summerlyn. I would love to see more finished pictures. I am clearing the lot and expecting to start building in June or July.

• Henry Oldach
    9 years ago

I am really interested in seeing the Holly Springs or Hanley Hall as well. They have some pictures of the Hanley Hall on their website, but I would like to see some "real" pictures

• alyssalw
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

I'd also LOVE if that 4th bedroom moved upstairs and expand the kitchen/nook area and convert formal dining to office.

• Henry Oldach
    9 years ago

Yea those changes would be neat, plus it would be a cheaper house to build if you can put bedrooms upstairs and shrink the footprint a little. Its a cool looking house, I wish someone built one locally so I could see it. I am meeting with a company in my area to modify the plan a little.

• hkrollins
    8 years ago

Has anyone built the Bosworth? Looking for interior photos, especially of the foyer area.

• Lajuania Lester
    8 years ago

Has anyone built the Brookhollow home from Frank Bentz? We just purchased the plans and would love to know if you like your home and if you would post pictures. Thank you!

• Kim Stafford
    8 years ago

radavis, muffin, or anyone else that has built a glen abbey, would you consider sharing pictures. We are looking at starting it in one month and wanted to see other pictures. You can also send them to me direct if you are willing.

Thank you in advance!

• levigal33
    8 years ago

Has anyone built the Langston by betz? With pictures?

• Dave Grega
    7 years ago

ktelderbox_yahoo_com do you have any pictures of a finished Frank Betz Carlsbad? We are building this spring and looking for some interior pictures.

• salleyj
    7 years ago

My husband and I built the Finley in 2005. The layout and space is awesome. We did the second floor but really don't need it now. I want to move because for just the two of us its an awfully big house, 4 bedrooms 3 1/2 bath. Ideal for a home with children. If I can convince my husband to move, I will definitely build the Finley again. I love the porch off of the kitchen. I will change the garage from two to three which is what we need and re-position it to the side. I love my home.

• Farmhouse Family
    7 years ago

Count me in as another one that's interested in seeing pictures of the Holly Springs.

• Tammy Hendren
    5 years ago

We are building the Collinwood if anyone as any pictures would LOVE to see them!

• Crystal Pittman
    5 years ago

We are in the process of building the Sullivan...

I would love to see others pictures.

• larry62
    5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

The Finley, built 2005

• larry62
    5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

Garage side

• larry62
    5 years ago

Glassed in porch, instead of deck; small sunroom on right corner, instead of small corner porch

• larry62
    5 years ago

Kitchen

• larry62
    5 years ago

Family room

• larry62
    5 years ago

Living room, Formal Dining, Foyer

• larry62
    5 years ago

Master/Sitting room