Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Post your exterior choices

Posted by demeron (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 6, 06 at 11:22

I thought it might be helpful to post up exterior siding/brick/etc for people who are making that LARGE decision.

We had to go with vinyl siding so we got Certainteed's Carolina Beaded in Heritage Cream. We chose a dark roof-- Sablewood which I believe is Elk, sorry I forget-- door is a Simpson stained Minwax Provincial, trim is white, and the brick is Glen Gary Kensington.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Anybody else?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Post your exterior choices

Sure, I'll do it since I have nothing better to do right now since house is finishing up way later than expected.(slight vent)

Brick is Olde Delaware by Snyder Brick Company. Stone is Austin Cut stone in a Light mix (random pattern). Shakes are James Hardie- Don't know the pattern name. Shingles are Owens Corning 30 year Driftwood is the color I believe. Retaining walls are from Home Depot.

Like Demeron asked, anyone else!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here