Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mwlhrh

parade of homes

mwlhrh
18 years ago

I posted pictures of our house about a year ago. Since then, we have been busy decorating and primping so it could be presentable for parade of homes. We live in NW montana on 100 acres and built in the middle so as to take in all of the beauty. Hope you enjoy...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mwlhrh/my_photos

Comments (8)

• beezbaby
    18 years ago

What a beautiful, breathtaking home and view! I cant imagine living quite so far away from things, but your house would be worth the silence for me. You and your designer must have had so much fun and frustration. Thank you for sharing your pictures. I am in Mn and enjoy looking at all the parade of homes here.

• erinbright
    18 years ago

Darnit, I can't see your pictures! I live in Missoula...where are you?

• mwlhrh
    Original Author
    18 years ago

sorry for the delay....haven't been on-line for a while. We are up in Kalispell (Flathead Valley); west valley specifically. Very pretty...hopefully more snow the next few days.

Here is a link that might be useful: parade of homes

• erinbright
    18 years ago

You have a spectacular showhouse and definitely deserved to be in the Parade! Wow! I'm from up that way, grew up in Eureka, lived in Kalispell for many years. I'm trying to picture west...wouldn't that be toward Kila?

• mwlhrh
    Original Author
    18 years ago

hi erin;

not quite smith valley. We are about 1/2 way between whitefish and kalispell in west valley, west of west valley school if you know where that is...another landmark is that our land is on Bald Rock, if that helps. Montana is so pretty, isn't it?! Great solitude, quiet

caroyl

Here is a link that might be useful: parade of home

• mwlhrh
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I thought everyone might like to see houses in the 2005 flathead parade of homes. Our house goes from slide 02-01 to 02-13. As you can see, our style is not like the others...smile

Here is a link that might be useful: home pics

• erinbright
    18 years ago

Thanks for the link Caroyl. I hope you won an award, People's Choice at least, because your home is by far the most spectacular. I actually do know where West Valley school is b/c I used to referee grade school basketball games there many many moons ago when I was a student at FVCC.
    Boy that's a lot of driving to see the homes in the Flathead Parade - Whitefish, Polson, Bigfork, Columbia Falls...holy moly. You're kind of way out there, aren't you? No neighbors to speak of. Do you like that?

• lagirl99
    18 years ago

really gorgeous home! my brother just moved to kalispell last fall from the DC area. it's a small world!