Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Photos - the driveway, lot grading, inspiration photos

Posted by jakensydsmom (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 19, 05 at 8:41

Here is a link to our webshots website. You can see the progess on our lot - not very interesting yet, just a driveway and grading. We hope they make a lot more progress next week and get the foundation dug.

I also posted my inspiration photos and hope they inspire some of you as well.

Here is a link that might be useful: my photos

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Photos - the driveway, lot grading, inspiration photos

looks like you are making great progress transforming the woods and ledge into the driveway and house site. Must be exciting for your kids seeing the progress and the equipment. My boys loved seeing all the activity. One of the twins even got to ride in the excavator one day - a big hit.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here